Thursday, June 5, 2008

Forwaded Mails


Morning 9.00. I reached office and opened my mail box. As usual it contained number of forwaded mails -

First Mail – MS is giving money. You can make millions just by forwading mails. For every mail you forward some amount will be deposited in ur account.
I thought – What a piece of crap . If this would have been true… all the IT people have already been millionare and MS would have been bankrupt.

My Reaction – SHIFT + DELETE ( This Forwaded mail is a Fraud )


Second Mail - A Person got injected HIV virus through a needle which was placed in a seat of movie theatre
I thought – HIV can’t be injected this way . Because the virus get destroyed as soon as it come in contact with air.

My Reaction – SHIFT + DELETE ( Even This Forwaded mail is a Fraud )


Third Mail - Beautiful Pictures of Miss India world 2008 – Parvathi
I Thought – Common , I have seen the contest live. She is not even one of the finalist.

My Reaction – SHIFT + DELETE ( Almost all Forwaded mails are Fraud)


Fourth mail – A 3 year Old child needs B +ve blood . If u can help please contact --------- immediately
I Thought – Forwaded mail.. FRAUD

My Reaction- SHIFT + DELETE.

After Some Hours -- Oh NO ! - That 3 year old boy was my colleague's son
Next Thought -- How can I do this, My blood group is B +VE.

No comments: